Ted Cruz is a counterfeit minister who is running for president of the United States. Donald Trump is not running as a minister or as a "super Christian" guy. Trump is running as a businessman. He has been falsely labeled by the leftist and mainstream media as the white devil.
Dr. James A McBean wrote an excellent long paper  on the attributes of the counterfeit minister (servant). that is anchored heavily in the Word (KJV). When a person professing Christ belief both defends and favors the KJV, that is a very good and common, simple sign that they know what they are talking about. KJV defenders tend not to hold large parts of the Bible in contempt, unlike liberal Christianity.
This page is therefore dedicated to exposing the cultism of Cruz camp. It is possible for a Christ believer to be under demonic oppression, although there is strong biblical evidence that demonic possession cannot happen to a Christ believer. Oppression is generally not as severe for a Christ believer as it can be for a non-Christian who is outside of Christ. However it is still possible for a Christ believer to be deceived by worldly philosophy (one example is evolution, but there is also radical leftism) and get mixed up in the bad theology of counterfeit ministers.
Here is an excellent piece on Trump derangement syndrome . If you have a different determination based on the evidence, fine, I don't care, and I don't try to swing votes. I deal in game theory and political knowledge. If you are voting for Hillary Clinton in November then I don't think that fact alone makes you a bad person. I don't think it makes you a dumb person, I merely think that you are deceived, especially if you are a Christ believer for Clinton then I really cannot comprehend that.
Likewise, if you are a Democrat then I do not contend that ALL or even most Democrats are "big stupid racist," (see Liberal racism) although Democrats typically and generally paint the conservative other in such terms. Democrats and so-called 'liberals' are simply deceived and they've been media-programmed by emotionally charged triggers and "make the bull see red" psy ops. Unfortunately, the modern Republicans-in-charge have eagerly played into these negative stereotypes, even engaging in racial attacks against their own conservative common folks who identify with Republican, because the elites do business with the Democrats and bipartisan corruption is clear. We are talking about big money business here.
It is possible to construct intellectually honest arguments against Trump, and such is not the issue. Conservapedia who I respect greatly has cautioned against hero worship. A good friend who strongly influenced my pre-Christian life and helped lead me to the Lord, he is suspicious of Donald Trump as a secret globalist and Jesuit. That is not my position but I respect honest disagreements. I contend that Trump has given good quality evidence to Christians that we may trust him. For example, Trump is the strongest candidate on calling out the Christian genocide in Asia and Africa as engineered by Western policies. Obama and most of the RINOs-in-charge are simply too cowardly to link the words Christian and genocide, or Islamic and terror.
Others are suspicious  and I accept them as Christ believers whose hearts belong to the Lord. I do wonder about the "it seems too easy" aspect of Trump's success yet has it really been that easy? Consider the vitriol that has been bankrolled against him, over $200 million.
Back to that Deb C. Tyler article on the psychodynamics of Trump derangement syndrome, where were the hysterical reactions from RINOs during 7 years of Obama ruining the country? Even some so-called 'Christian' media are much tougher and harsher on Trump than they have been on Obama, which is a joke. However in fairness to Christian Post and others, they do host and accept contributions from such excellent Christ believers and case-makers as George Yancey and Raymond Ibrahim.
2-22-16 the case of Cruz4TPP (GOP-ObamaTrade) becomes clearer 
2-11-2016 "Ted Cruz Launches Internet Data-Mining “Stazi” APP To Identify Friends and Phone Contacts of Cruz Supporters…" by sundance 
2-3-16 "UPDATE: FEC Informs Ted Cruz Campaign They Must Provide Information On 2012 Senate Loans…" by sundance 
2-2-16 Here is documentation of Cruz campaign blatantly spewing lies on the corporate money honey who pay for his campaigns. 
Cruz is an obvious counterfeit minister and this is very frustrating for those of us who DO NOT question the salvation of Cruz supporters who are deceived by this cult. The inverse is not true and Cruz camp/cultists frequently launch vicious personal attacks against Trump supporters. It is because they are deceived by Cruz and he is teaching them to be nasty and launch false attacks against the brethren who aren't buying into it. They cannot rationalize why Cruz is losing among evangelicals and losing among the Republican party-at-large, so they attack Trump and Trump supporters.
That said, (the reality that Trump supporters are far more gracious to Cruz supporters than vice versa) GOPe/RNC has been buying some actors and investing in web astroturf (fake grass, as in grassroots) campaign . So if you have been harassed by fake Trump supporters over twitter then they were probably bought by the GOPe/RNC.
I know that God sets the king pieces and He is in control, not man. But moral reasoning and strategic reasoning are still important. This election is a valuable opportunity to expose and show and teach on why and how the world worketh evil, if we can prove that point then (as happened to me, per my ex-agnostic testimony) then we have a chance to "clear the field" and then another may be able to plant. If you argue from truth then you will have better results in the field. Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
Cruz supporters are barking up the wrong tree. Thou shalt not vote for... Donald Trump? Thou shalt not stand up for Asian and African Christians being absolutely slaughtered by Islamic terrorists? Trump is the only candidate who stands up for these people! The only evidence that Cruz is Christian is that he gives you his word assuring you that it is so, and his people vouch for him on that as well, then you got ALL the other evidence that proves he uses political lies to advance his campaign. A Christian should not use proven deception to advance his campaign, business venture, or anything like that.
Here is another article that documents some of the evidence on lying Ted . He is tricking Christ believers into accusing the brethren and attacking others who have a different opinion, such as the opinion that Ted is a fraud and a hoax.
This links to an archive by sundance who is top of the field in conservative case-making and research and documentation 
some false narratives concerning Cruz include:
- Cruz is just a great guy and he wouldn't do bad stuff like support GOP-ObamaTrade or open borders or illegal alien invasion.
- voting for Cruz is cool but if you support Trump (who stands up for Christians whereas the GOPe doesn't) then you might lose your salvation and risk hellfire.
- Cruz is totally not a globalist even though his wife is a Goldman executive, he hid his money honey campaign loan from Goldman, and he has top staff with deep ties to the Council on Foreign Relations. The CFR wants the United States to decrease so that the United Nations may increase.
some accurate narratives about Cruz camp include:
- Cruz has an ex-CIA for his PR chief (Dan P. Gabriel) who has a background in psy ops and false narratives. They have tested and found that "Cruz with his daughters" is the best optic that boosts his favorables. That is why you see him paling around with his little daughters during the debate breaks where the candidates roam the stage. It is totally staged.
- Cruz campaign sent out fraudulent "voter violation notices" to Iowans that was designed to look like an IRS red ink shiv and deliberately frighten people, triggering a cortisol or adrenaline reaction (because it was a PSY OP and his PR chief is a SPOOK!!!), the psy op included shaming Iowans before their neighbors by sharing parts of their voting record.
- Cruz receives generous support from establishment media and bankroll, although he is better at hiding it than most.
- so-called 'conservatives' on Fox/Coyote News told us to vote for the lifetime liberal RINO Mitt Romney in 2012, and yet... Trump is a liberal? how much does it take to be a so-called 'conservative'?
- That sounds like a country club or the cool kids table in the high school cafeteria, what do I have to do? Never thinking for yourself, never challenge a majority or consensus opinion, if you throw yourself at the altar of secular, deceiving man and governmental man for your whole life, without a single mistake or act of 'apostasy' such as not voting for Ted Cruz as a 'Christian' (as defined by worldly philosophers, Marxists, and political lawyers and media operatives who are openly anti-Christ and anti-Bible), then you get to keep your anti-racist golden star that you earned in the K-12 government schools.
- RINOs and so-called 'conservatives' have enabled every part of the Obama agenda. They didn't balance the budget or slash federal spending when they had 6 years of Bush + Congressional control. Obama took John "no budget" Boehner to the cleaners on year one and every year thereafter.
- 54 private jets showed up to a secret island meeting of multimillionaires to strategize on how to stop Trump. The establishment's only useful tools at this point --Sheepdogged (talk) 16:48, 9 March 2016 (UTC) are Ted Cruz and Mitt Romney. The only way it is possible is if they steal/cheat and rig a brokered convention. I would rather vote for Gary Johnson. At least he has principles and integrity. But I will simply never vote for lying Goldman Sachs Cruz or Goldman Sachs Clinton, not after all the dishonest, savage, personal and false accusatory attacks that their camps and media enablers have launched against Trump supporters.
- Cruz argues that Trump is establishment and has establishment support, despite the blindingly obvious reality that Trump has received more artillery fire from the (establishment) media and political industry than any modern campaign.
- Now, you do start to see some GOP establishment jump behind Ted Cruz (Obi-Wan, you are our only hope of electing a globalist political lawyer, very similar to Clinton, from the RNC side) such as Carly Fiorina's endorsement today (3/9/2016)
- So I am expected to believe proven lies, that Cruz is a great guy and a super Christian, even though he isn't? And if I don't endorse/support the cult then I can lose my salvation? Ha ha. Silly Cruz cult, that is vintage cult-like fear mongering rhetoric. I don't blame the cultists though, they are being expert mind poisoned by campaign executives who run psy ops targetted against evangelicals.
- Look if you support Cruz and you don't yet acknowledge the case and evidence against him, I'm not questioning your relationship with the Lord, I am however defending the honor of Christians, Trump, and Trump supporters. Time to make better arguments if you are part of the 'thou shalt not vote for Trump' camp, which is by the way, a massively bipartisan camp drawing support from ALL the Romneys and Clintons of the world.
- The anti-Trump movement is like the rogues gallery of Spider-man and sinister six. You got Romney, Clinton, Cruz, Rubio, Jeb, Carly, Obama, all these guys who have done such a bad job, and they are railing against the outsider rather than any of their insider co-workers who have failed, such as HRC who caused major damage to national security and American interests abroad.
- Keep in mind that evangelical support for Cruz is a minority position even among evangelicals. Trump has more support there including in states such as South Carolina.
- Cruz said in the debate that Trump "said he was establishment" and he did. Trump was correct, he was absolutely establishment (expected to donate to both parties, and to not expose the evil and dissembling lies of governmental man). So Cruz used a partial quote that concludes with [Trump saying] "until the day I joined the race" (paraphrased).
- So Trump is "establishment" and Cruz is "anti-establishment?" Ha ha. If it only it were so easy to confound language and turn lies into truth based on repetition, not reasoned evidence.
- By the way, Mr. Cruz, I WAS a liberal Democrat who supported liberal Democrats. I identify with Trump's change of tune and it reminds me of my own born again conservatism.
- Consider that Trump forced Obama to release his alleged birth certificate, and Trump Organization has been persecuted by the IRS for 6 years as a consequence. IRS does not acknowledge that as the reason but it is obvious to anyone who has a tittle of discernment. Even government and tax industry insiders admit that this kind of IRS behavior is highly unusually.
In essence, the Cruz campaign boils down to one large psy op to deceive Christians into voting for a counterfeit minister, a proven globalist, and a political lawyer who is trained to defeat the enemy at all costs including the truth. If elected then I have no doubt that he will build on the success of Clinton/Bush/Obama policy to legally entrap the US and kill off US sovereignty within some international lawless (so-called law/legal) construct. The Goldman executives and spooks on his campaign team are probably laughing their heads off at how stupid they perceive their own main target audience to be.
The larger issue here is that Christ believers are going to cost themselves in their witness and soul-winning. It is true that only the Holy Spirit of God converts and saves. But Christians are called to engage in fruitful activities of winning hearts and minds, and all of us will fail some of these spiritual exams at one point or another. The challenge then is how you react, shake it off, and re-dedicate yourself to the Great Commission. I was bamboozled by the September 2015 psy op and I am fine with admitting that. Cruz is frightening to many non-Christians who dislike his aggressive brand of dominionism (Christian supremacy) in politics. Cruz is running as a so-called 'Christian' supremacist but his real goal and agenda is one of foreign agent and alien supremacist.
On 3/11/2016, Cruz endorsed the political violent and hate speech of highly organized anarchic leftists at a Chicago incident Trump rally.
Deuteronomy 28:43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
Proverbs 16:4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
John 7:7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
2 Corinthians 11:12-15 12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Philippians 1:15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:
1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.