The best way to learn the evidence is to study the case material.
(literature that deals predominantly with biblical matters)
(1) Minimal facts of Resurrection http://pleaseconvinceme.com/2013/the-minimal-facts-of-the-resurrection/
(2) Impossible faith of the Christian startup http://www.tektonics.org/lp/nowayjose.php
(3) The Evidence for Jesus http://www.reasonablefaith.org/the-evidence-for-jesus
(4) The Challenge of History http://www.reasonablefaith.org/the-challenge-of-history-an-interview-with-william-lane-craig
(5) The End of the World http://www.reasonablefaith.org/the-end-of-the-world
(6) case study on the Counterfeit problem http://rtms.netfirms.com/falseministers.html
(7) medical account of the cross http://www.disciplestoday.org/images/file/Crucifixion_Medical.pdf
(8) Ham/Nye debate http://creation.com/ham-nye-debate
(9) who is genetic Adam http://www.gotquestions.org/Chromosomal-Adam-Mitochondrial-Eve.html
(10) intro to Shroud of Turin http://www.conservapedia.com/Shroud_of_Turin
(on money and business philosophy)
Christian apocalyptic blogs
Christian defence blogs
On Sheep, Sheepdog and Wolves http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm
Trickster Psychopath Tradesmen https://www.sott.net/article/148141-The-Trick-of-the-Psychopaths-Trade-Make-Us-Believe-that-Evil-Comes-from-Others
United Nations; what is New World Order http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/13126-the-united-nations-on-the-brink-of-becoming-a-world-government map http://www.thenewamerican.com/images/stories2012/03aOctober/unmap-1.jpg
http://www.conservapedia.com/Obama's_Religion need to work through this topic set and make a big neat list of video docs and quote citations. The Occam's razor thesis as applied to here is bad, really bad. Conservapedia seems to get hit often with lag attacks.
Christian American case-making
Case-making is defence. This line of argumentation & documentation evolves into an anti-globalist form of political case-making. Globalism is bad for America, Poland, everybody except for uber class level elites (generally the .01% and sometimes .1%).
Declaration of American Independence; this line is practically the thesis statement for the whole country and founding; "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html
Bill of Rights; brief examination of 1A and 2A (first and second amendment)
George Washington's Farewell Address http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/washing.asp
62 year gap
perhaps a few other key speeches to be found. FDR was a depraved and wicked logicidal maniac. James Polk and Calvin Coolidge remain highly underrated.
97 year gap
Dwight Eisenhower's Farewell Address http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ike.htm
54 year gap
essays against leftism and logicide
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2012/03/09/the_lefts_war_on_christianity/print (printer version; far fewer spammy ads)
lots of additional links on Liberal hatred page.
the existence of Christianophobia is closely related to leftism, jihadism, and the intersection of other topics.
computer science and code writing
technical information and ongoing research
earthquake tracker http://earthquake.usgs.gov/